Wedding Bells Blueberry CheesecakeBack to List
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 / 8oz packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup lowfat sour cream
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teasspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2/ 12oz bags of frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup blueberry jelly
- combine cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter.
- pat the mixture into the bottom of a 9” springform pan.
- blend cream cheese until soft and creamy; gradually add the sour cream, ¾ sugar, vanilla and flour.
- beat in eggs one at a time.
- pour mixture over the crust.
- bake in 325 preheated oven for approx. 1 hour.
- cool and remove from pan, loosen edge with a knife.
- place frozen blueberries on top.
- melt jelly and spoon over blueberries to glaze.
- chill, until ready to eat.